Sunday, June 5, 2011

31 Reasons to be Thankful

I turned thirty one years old today. I have much to be thankful for and I think it is appropriate to share some of these thanksgivings with others.
31. Wesley Chapel (Decatur, GA) United Methodist Church Preschool program.
30. The Bracken Sunday School class at Trenton Street Baptist Church.
29. Krystals (I just saw a commercial on the TV).
28. Dallas (The Television series). I finished watching the entire season earlier this year.
27. The Cokesbury Worship Hymnal.
26. Naps.
25. Kenneth Kinghorn's modern translation of John Wesley's standard sermons.
24. IPad. I really enjoy preaching with it and using it in meetings and at Bible studies.
23. The Matt and Bubba show on AM1430 WGFS Covington. If you ever listened to it you know what a treat it was.
22. Willie Nelson.
21. The cold side of the pillow.
20. Northern Triple ply toilet paper.
19. Charles Martel's victory over the Moors at Tours.
18. John Wesley.
17. Trips to the Ale8-One machine at Fitch's IGA in Wilmore, Ky.
16. Penn Station East Coast Subs. Dear Jesus, please bring one to Athens!
15. Asbury Theological Seminary.
14. Salem Campground and Campmeeting.
13. Highview, Smith Chapel, Colbert, and Comer UMC.
12. Pandora Internet Radio. Where else could I listen to music from Mame?
11. Tuesday Prayer group at Ringgold UMC.
10. Dear church members who are now in the great cloud of witnesses. All of you were a special blessing to me.
9. Dr. James Buskirk's J-Term Evangelism class.
8. Captian D's.
7. Good BBQ
6. Dr. Pepper
5. Dallas (My Dog).
4. My family. Lord what a special blessing!
3. Grace.
2. Hope in a glad reunion day with the resurrected in Christ.
1. God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

If you were left on the list, then wait until next year. I will add you then! Truly I am richly blessed and I give thanks to God for each of these blessings and many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment